Meet our new Product Manager, Joao!
We're happy to welcome our new product manager, Joao, who joined us two weeks ago! We're keeping up with the tradition of introducing new people at INZMO to our community and followers, so you'd get to know him a bit more!
When asked how Joao would describe his role at INZMO, he said that the product manager is accountable for recognizing both the customer needs and significant business objectives for a specific project, clarifying the definition of success for it, and motivating team members to work together to achieve that objective.
"Product manager is accountable for recognizing both the customer needs and significant business objectives for a specific project, clarifying the definition of success for it, and motivating team members to work together to achieve that objective"
According to Joao, the three most critical skills to succeed as a product manager are:
1. Communication. The ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders, including customers, team members, executives, and other departments, is crucial for a Product Manager.
2. Strategic Thinking. A product manager must have the ability to analyze data, identify trends, and make decisions based on sound reasoning.
3. Adaptability. A successful Product Manager must be adaptable and able to pivot quickly as market and business conditions change.
Joao found his passion for product management through his interest in using creativity to solve problems, innovate, and work with different people and teams, making anyone grow and learn in the process.
Joao previously worked at WeFox.
Three interesting things to know about Joao:
1. He is a huge football fan. His favorite club is São Paulo FC. ⚽
2. He considers Star Wars to be the best movie franchise ever created. #MayTheForceBeWithYou 🌌🔫
3. He spends most of his free time doing or watching sports. 🏅
The quote that most accurately describes Joao as a professional - "The key to moving forward is to keep seeking knowledge, embracing new challenges, and never giving up on trying."
Welcome to the INZMO family, Joao!
Make sure to connect with us on our TeamTailor page, and who knows... maybe Joao and you will be working together one day! #TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork